Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric falls: state of the science.Pediatr Nurs. 2009; 35: 227-231
- The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals Web site.(Available at:)Accessed August 10, 2012)
- Development of an evidence-based pediatric fall prevention program.J Nurs Care Qual. 2007; 22: 107-112
- Injuries experienced by infant children: a population-based epidemiological analysis.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: e365-e370
- Falls in hospitalized children.Pediatr Nurs. 2006; 32: 568-572
- The Humpty Dumpty Falls Scale: a case–control study.J Spec Pediatr Nurs. 2009; 14: 22-32
- Kids can't fly: preventing fall injuries in children.WMJ. 2005; 104: 33-36
Section Editors: Tomi St. Mars, RN, MSN, CEN, FAEN, and Anna Maria Valdez, RN, PhD, CEN, CFRN
Submissions to this column are encouraged and may be sent to
Tomi St. Mars, RN, MSN, CEN, FAEN
Anna Maria Valdez, RN, PhD, CEN, CFRN