Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Alcohol use and older adults. National Institute on Aging.(Available at:)Published October 2012. Accessed October 9, 2013)
- Alcohol use disorders in the elderly.Psychiatry Weekly. 2012; 8 (Available at:) (Accessed October 30, 2013)
- Harmful interactions; mixing alcohol with medications. National Institute of Health publication 03-5329.(Available at:)Revised 2007. Accessed November 2, 2013)
- Health & Aging. Age Page. Alcohol use in older people.(Available at:)Published March 2012. Updated October 17, 2013. Accessed October 7, 2013)
- Acute alcohol withdrawal: DT risk higher after age 65.Clinical Psychiatry News. 2011; (Available at: http://www.clinicalpsychiatrynews.com/index.php?id=2623&type=98&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=4. Accessed November 14, 2013)
- Introduction to SBIRT.(Available at:)Accessed November 10, 2013)
Earn Up to 7.5 CE Hours. See page 202.
Section Editors: Nancy Stephens Donatelli, RN, MS, CEN, NE-BC, FAEN, and Joan Somes, RNC, PhD, CEN, CPEN, FAEN
Submissions to this column are encouraged and may be sent to
Joan Somes, RNC, PhD, CEN, CPEN, FAEN
Nancy Stephens Donatelli, RN, MS, CEN, NE-BC, FAEN