Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Managing aggression in the emergency department: promoting an interdisciplinary approach.Int Emerg Nurse. 2009; 17: 122-127
- An educational program to prevent, manage, and recover from workplace violence.Adv Emerg Nurs J. 2012; 34: 325-332
- Patient and visitor violence in the general hospital, occurrence, staff interventions and consequences: a cross-sectional survey.J Adv Nurs. 2012; 68: 2685-2699
- Prospective study of violence against ED workers.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 197-205
- Introduction of the conducted electrical weapon into a hospital setting.J Emerg Med. 2010; 41: 317-323
- Emergency department evaluation after conducted energy weapon use: review of the literature for the clinician.J Emerg Med. 2011; 40: 598-604
- How a TASER® CEW works.Published 2013. Accessed December 27, 2013)
- How do Tasers work?.Published August 27, 2012. Accessed December 27, 2013)
Earn Up to 7.5 CE Hours. See page 204.
Section Editors: Jeff Solheim, MSN, RN-BC, CEN, CFRN, FAEN, AnneMarie Papa, DNP, RN, CEN, NE-BC, FAEN, and Cindy Lefton, PhD, RN
The opinions expressed are those of the respondents and should not be construed as the official position of the institution, ENA, or the Journal.